Monday, November 10, 2008

John

New York City, the financial capital of the world, the city that never sleep, and a place I call home. My name is John. I’m just your average 19 year old guy trying to get by. I moved out of my parents house in Queens when I was 18 and now reside in Hell’s Kitchen by myself. I’m not the type of person you usually see hanging out in the club scene or keeping up with the new fashion trend, because I don’t have the money. Yea I know, not the most glamorous life, but its mine. A few months back one of my friends hooked me up with a catering job for high end parties. You know the type that attracts the whose who of the city. And if there is anything that this job has taught me is that gossip never stops. I once heard that your nobody until your talked about, and apparently its true. We all make think we know who runs things in this city, but we have no idea. For in this city there is a secret society going on right in front of us that we don’t even know about. These are the people who really run New York City. Up until a few days ago I never thought I would ever be smack in the middle of it, but at the club last night, everything changed.

No comments: